offer Flood insurance. The right policy can protect you against
losses resulting from soggy situations.
Here is what is covered in a Flood Insurance Policy:
• The insured building and it's foundation
• Electrical and plumbing systems
• Central air conditioning equipment, furnaces and water heaters
• Refrigerators, cooking stoves and built-in appliances such as dishwashers
• Permanently installed carpeting over unfinished flooring
• Permanently installed paneling, wallboard, bookcases and cabinets
• Window blinds
• Detached garages; detached buildings (other than garages) require a separate building property policy.
• Debris removal
© 2021 AA Lares Insurance Services, Inc. All rights reserved.